What is a Sacred Space
Mantra (from the verbal root to think): a sacred sound, syllable, word, or phrase which has a transformative effect on the mind of the individual reciting it.
Mantras are different to affirmations, as mantras are aimed at energies or affairs Greater than ourselves. In other words issues related to Universal Consciousness, connecting with the soul, etc. Mantras can therefore be interpreted to be effective as a vibration, or more simply as sound, which may include verbal repetition in the form of chanting or internal mental repetition.
Covered in this course:
- Mantras and affirmations
- The Origin of Mantras
- The Purpose of Mantras
- Why Mantras are effective in assisting the Mind, Body and Soul to heal
- The use and type of mantras according to the school and philosophy association
- The Throat Chakra
- Learn the correct pronunciation of various mantras
- Universal Mantras
- The “OM” Mantra
- The “Om Mani Padme Hum” Mantra
- The Great Peace Mantra
- The “SOHAM” Mantra
- Mantra Chanting
- Be attuned to the lineage of Ancient Masters and Sacred Mantras.