Bookings: Terms and Conditions
This Statement of Terms and Conditions applies to this Web Site which is operated by Sonesha (ABN 11 575 052 312) under the domain name “sonesha.com” (“Sonesha Web Site.”)
By using this site the user agrees to comply with the listed terms and conditions.
“Client” means the consumer who purchases the goods and/or services
“Sonesha” means the property, person or company supplying the goods and/or services
“Sonesha” means Sonesha Academy of Meditation, Metaphysics and Vibrational Resonance Therapies
- All parties agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions.
- A deposit is required for every booking that is processed.
- All deposits paid to Sonesha are non-refundable or transferable, except under Clause 7 of these Terms and Conditions.
- Bookings cancelled at least 30 days prior to the course or workshop date will incur no additional cancellation penalty beyond the original deposit.
- It is at Sonesha’s sole discretion as to what monies are refundable.
- The customer gives Sonesha and/or the supplier (with the consent of Sonesha) authority to debit his/her credit card for any monies owing for his/her booking, in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- In the event of extreme hardship being caused to a customer, in the opinion of Sonesha, Sonesha reserves the right to cancel a booking and relinquish all responsibility on money owing by the customer.
- If Sonesha elects to cancel a booking, it is at the total discretion of Sonesha as to whether a customer receives a refund.
- If Sonesha emails, texts or faxes a cancellation notice to a client, the reservation is considered to be cancelled, even if the client does not sign and return any applicable cancellation notice to Sonesha.
- In the event that there is a problem with the products and services booked through Sonesha, all customers are to contact Sonesha first. Sonesha will not accept responsibility for problems if the customer does not alert Sonesha to the problems first.
- If final payment is to be debited automatically from the customer’s credit card, the card holder gives Sonesha authorisation to do this.
- All parties agree that bookings made with Sonesha are governed by Queensland law and all proceedings between the parties should be filed in a Queensland Court. Should a proceeding be filed in a court located in any other State, all parties agree to have the proceedings moved to the closest Court to the head office of Sonesha.
- The Customer agrees that the course, workshop or service is booked only for the number of people actually stated on the Booking Form and/or Confirmation. Any additional people will be charged for at the applicable rate. The Customer gives Sonesha the authority to charge the customer’s credit card for any such additional people.
- Payment is due by the date shown on invoices. An administration fee of $20 per month will be applied to overdue invoices.